5 bedroom detached house
Large, energy-efficient, low-carbon property predicted to achieve an A-rated energy performance assessment. Traditional design with spacious and separate kitchen and living room.
- Low-carbon, energy-efficient home, predicted to achieve an A-rated energy assessment
- Large South-West facing garden
- Large kitchen and family room with breakfast bar island
- Integrated NEFF appliances including single oven and microwave-steam combi
- Separate utility with external door
- Large living room with French doors and glazed side panels to patio
- Quartz worktop and Hunter Green Harvard cabinet upgrades in kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors in 4 bedrooms
- Double garage with electric car charging point
- Sleek integrated solar PV panels and market leading NIBE air source heat pump
PLOT 21 – THE HARWOOD
This generously proportioned, five-bedroom property boasts a wealth of well-planned space, the design incorporates both open-plan and traditionally divided living spaces, to create a modern yet practical layout for busy lives.
A sleek, modern, well-designed kitchen is finished off with Hunter Green Harvard cabinets and quartz worktops which incorporates a stylish breakfast bar as well as providing space for a dining table or a more general family area. Includes NEFF single oven with microwave-steam combi oven feature, NEFF integrated dishwasher, Quooker tap, Montpellier fridge-freezer, and wine cooler. The French doors to the patio ensure reams of natural light in this room.
A separate utility room has direct access into the garden – perfect for muddy boots and paws. The dining room enjoys access to the garden via French doors, and internal double doors connect it to the large living room designed for maximum space to relax and entertain guests.
A light and airy study at the front of the property provides the ideal work-from-home space. The spacious landing gives way to four double-bedrooms and one smaller bedroom, four that feature fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. There is underfloor heating to the ground floor and both first floor bathrooms. Two of the double bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms, and all of the bathrooms have Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware. The kitchen features White Ash Amtico flooring, with the rest of the house carpeted in upgraded Tomkinson Twist 80% wool blend carpets.
This property benefits from Air Source Heat Pump and Solar panels, a double garage with private parking and electric car charging, and a private, turfed garden.
*The photos included in this listing are indicative of Freeman Homes internal specification. CGIs are indicative only.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Freeman Homes