3 bedroom house
JUST 12 PROPERTIES EXCLUSIVELY FOR OVER-55s. Last one remaining of this popular design – The Coleridge has been designed with future proof living in mind, with a ground floor shower room and a wealth of living space.
Energy-efficient, EPC B-rated home with low running costs
Private and age-exclusive development with like-minded neighbours
Freeman Homes’ signature specification to include future-proof features
Beautiful, fully fitted kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances
Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
Garden room with French doors onto patio
Separate Study/Hobbies Room or additional bedroom
Downstairs shower room
Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and shower rooms
Abundance of built-in storage to include fitted wardrobes
Single garage with personnel door access from garden
THE COLERIDGE – Last one remaining of this popular house type design.
Welcome to Watersmeet at Severnbank, where an exclusive, development of only 12 properties has been designed to offer both luxury and practicality, within a private and secure community of like-minded friends.
This bright and spacious property that offers an open plan layout with clear areas which can be used in multiple ways to suit your lifestyle at home. The kitchen is fully fitted with Freeman Homes signature specification and featured integrated NEFF appliances.
The living room is light and airy, with French doors and full-length side windows that look out onto a patio and easy-to-maintain, private garden. There is also space to create a study area, cosy corner, or dining area. There is underfloor heating to the ground floor and both first floor bathrooms.
Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two feature sliding doors, which provide easy access and preserve more of the space in your room. Bedroom one presents an en suite, in addition to the main bathroom upstairs. This property has been designed to be a home for life and is readily adaptable for the future, as your lifestyle changes.
The outside space of this exclusive development of twelve properties boasts beautiful gardens, with a pavilion at the centre for the resident’s private use.
Plot 25 Kitchen Specification
- Beautiful colour combination of Symphony Plaza cabinets in Porcelain, Satin Nickel Grooved Bow Handles and Premium Laminate Worktop in Woodstone
- Porcelanosa floor tiles in Park Blanco
- Neff built-in Double Oven
- Neff Ceramic Hob with 4-zone touch control
- Built-in Montpellier Fridge Freezer
- Neff integrated Dishwasher
Severnbank Wildlife-Friendly Features & Ecology Landscaping
Beautiful green open spaces, ecology flora and fauna landscaping, and wildlife-friendly features support both nature and the community at Severnbank:
- Extensive and landscaped green open space, hedgerows, planting, and wetlands connect Severnbank with the surrounding area
- We’ve planted 320 trees, 2,573 native plants, 8,152 shrubs, 1,785 wetland marginal plants, 1,852m2 of wildflower, 7,910m2 Tussock grasses and 1,638m2 of species-rich wetland seeding
- Hedgehog-friendly fencing allows hedgehogs to roam freely in search of food and mates.
- Hedgehog houses provide shelter and somewhere to nest.
- Our planting is designed to create future flight paths for wildlife, especially bats that use tree lines and the tree canopy as corridors to commute from one area to another.
- Bird boxes provide a home for nesting birds and their fledglings. Bat boxes provide a place for bats to roost.
Did you know that a new build home uses 64% less energy than older properties, cutting the average energy bill by £183 a month**
The photos included in this listing are indicative of Freeman Homes internal specification.
*Development service charge approx. £250 pa
*Figures from the recent Watt a Save report from HBF (Home Builders Federation)