Let us help you move. We could Part Exchange your home and provide 12 months mortgage contribution up to £1,000 per month* PLUS Luxury flooring package, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Drinks Cooler AND fully lawned rear garden.
The beautiful Warkworth is a spacious four-bedroom, detached family home with an integral double garage, ideal for families that are looking for clever design and luxury features. On entering this substantial property, you will find classic double doors that lead into a luxurious lounge with a stunning feature bay window. The hub of the home is the high specification kitchen with a dining area, a true focal point that benefits from stylish French doors opening out onto the pretty garden, perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings. Catering for busy family life, there is a utility room with access to the garden and a spacious double garage. Double doors from the dining area take you into a homely family room which is an ideal place for children to play or can be used as a snug for the whole family to enjoy.
The first floor offers an abundance of space and versatility with four stunning double bedrooms. The magnificent master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and a separate dressing area, a touch of glamour for the modern busy lifestyle. The second bedroom also features an en-suite shower room, offering guests a luxurious stay. The modern family bathroom is situated near bedrooms three and four and has a bath and a separate shower.
*Terms and conditions apply ask our Sales Executive for more details.
- Let us help you move with 12 months mortgage contribution up to £1,000 per month*
- Part Exchange Available*
- Luxury flooring package
- Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & drinks cooler
- Fully lawned rear garden
- Large and luxurious family home with space for everyone and a double integral garage set on a block paved driveway
- Spacious hallway and landing
- Large and light open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden a perfect place for cooking and family meals
- Separate utility with access to WC, rear garden and integral garage
- Family room off dining area is ideal as a lounge for older children or entertaining guests
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes