4 bedroom detached house
Reserve on or before Sunday 29th October, to enjoy Stamp Duty and Legal fees paid worth – £8,399! Sell your home in 7 days with Part exchange and spend Christmas in your new home at The Hawthornes! We’ll set you up for your first Christmas in your new home with VIP removals to pack up your current house and unpack you in your new home. Ready to move into, complete with luxury flooring, integrated appliances, lawned rear garden light fittings and designer blinds throughout.
Plot 42, placed at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, large driveway with car parking for at least 4 cars. The Tonbridge an attractive, four bedroom detached home, perfect for families looking for style combined with high specification design. With turfed garden & outside tap.
To the front of the property is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning feature bay window that fills the room with light, the ideal space to relax and unwind after a long day. The modern kitchen has been designed to a high specification and features a beautifully appointed dining area with views to the rear garden. The dining area benefits from classic French doors opening out onto the lawn, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months.
Accommodating a busy family life, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also features a useful downstairs cloakroom. There is a convenient storage cupboard underneath the stairs and the garage can be accessed directly from the hallway making it a handy extra.
Upstairs there are four luxury double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, with both a shower and a separate bath. The magnificent master bedroom is Tonbridge’s crowning glory with lovely views over the garden, an en-suite shower room and a fabulous dressing area.
- Reserve on or before Sunday 29th October to enjoy £8,399 Stamp Duty paid
- Sell your home in 7 days with Part exchange and spend Christmas in your new home
- complete with luxury flooring, integrated appliances, lawned rear garden light fittings and designer blinds throughout
- Enjoy your first Christmas in your new home with VIP removals to pack up your current house and unpack you in your new home
- This home is ready to move in to before Christmas… No need to wait, located on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a large block paved driveway with space for up to 4 cars
- Stylish glass panel glazed doors to kitchen and lounge giving an extra touch of luxury
- Luxurious master bedroom complete with stylish Hammonds fitted wardrobes and private ensuite
- Stylish bathroom benefits from separate bath and shower
- NHBC 10-year warranty and insurance giving you peace of mind
- Built by an NHBC Pride In The Job awarded site team
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes