2 bedroom mews style home with open plan living space and parking
The Cranford is an ideal starter home or great for downsizers who do not wish to compromise on quality.
The open plan ground floor provides a contemporary space with views from front to back, with double glazed French doors leading to the fully turfed and fenced rear garden. The first floor is accessed via stairs from the main living area. A downstairs W/C completed this floor.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom.
For first-time buyers the government-backed Help To Buy scheme can be used to help purchase this home, meaning you can reserve with just a 5% deposit. Ask our sales advisor for further detail about Help to Buy.
This home includes:
• Open plan kitchen diner with French doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Bosch
• Solid oak handrail and newel post to stairs
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathroom
• White bathroom porcelain by Twyford with chrome Hansgrohe taps
• Fully tiled bathroom walls in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic Aqualisa shower above the bath in bathroom with sliding soap dish
• Chrome Roper Rhodes towel rail and toilet roll holder
• Parking space
• All floor coverings included
• £1,000 towards your legal fees