3 bedroom detached house
This charming, three bedroom home offers luxury qualities with no end of style and high specification design.
The hallway leads to a light filled, homely lounge, the perfect space for relaxing and spending time with family. From here you will find the modern kitchen and dining area, towards the rear of the property, which benefits from classic French doors that lead out to the garden, perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings.
Upstairs are three, generously sized, stylish bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom offers pure luxury with its own private en-suite and sophisticated dressing room.
Predicted EPC Rating: B-82
This plot is freehold
Management Fees: TBC
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- £99 reservation fee
- Perfect home for a family
- Open plan kitchen and dining area bringing you together for a family meal after a busy day
- Upgrade your lifestyle with a range of extras to choose from our excellence range
- A range of stylish kitchen choices to choose from so you can personalise your home
- Dining area enjoys views of garden through stunning French doors leading to the garden where you can enjoy a family BBQ on a sunny day
- Separate utility with access to guest WC and outside
- Glazed panel door to kitchen adding a touch of luxury to your home
- Master bedroom complete with Hammonds wardrobes of your choice to dressing area and ensuite
- Integral garage handy for extra storage
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes