5 bedroom detached house
The striking appearance of the Hedingham makes it a truly distinguished and desirable home. The lounge at the front of the property is incredibly spacious and ideal for relaxing with the family, while the impressive high specification kitchen overlooks the garden and has ample space for a dining table. This is an ideal space to enjoy as a family, with the benefit of French doors leading onto the garden. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom accessed via the kitchen. The luxurious dining room offers space to entertain with double doors opening onto a patio area, perfect for the warm summer months.
Upstairs, the generous landing leads to five double bedrooms and a separate study, which is ideal for those working from home. The master bedroom offers luxury accommodation with its own en-suite and sophisticated dressing area. Bedroom two also has its own an en-suite, making it a highly suitable guest suite, while the large family bathroom has both a bath and shower.
- Close to local schools ideal for busy family life
- Commuting links within short distance
- 5 double bedrooms and separate study ideal for homework or home working
- Garden for children to run around and play in
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a choice of stylish units to choose from so you can personalise the heart of your home
- Spacious lounge with bay window and glazed panel double doors, a perfect space for spending time with family after a busy day
- Master bedroom complete with your choice of Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area and private ensuite
- Integral double garage handy for extra storage or converting
- NHBC 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes