2 bedroom semi detached house
To the front of the ground floor of this property is a modern fitted kitchen, complete with dining area. To the rear is large living space, complete with patio doors opening out to the rear aspect. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
Situated in the picturesque village of Ellington, Wayside Point is located on the site of the former Ellington Colliery, which was the last operational deep mine in the North East before it closed in 2005. The development seamlessly combines striking modern property design with the peaceful rural Northumberland landscape, and with the stunning Cresswell Bay just a few minutes away, it is ideal for those wanting theircake and to eat it too.
- Choice of luxury kitchens with integrated appliances as standard
- Full height porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and floor tiles included
- Unrivaled level of specification
- Great for those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle
- In the heart of Northumberland
- Ideal location for dog walks
- Close to local amenities
- Fantastic walks in surrounding areas
- Modern living
- Flexi Buy Available