3 bedroom detached house
Both main rooms are dual aspect, with french doors enhancing the open plan kitchen dining room and a bay window adding an elegant focal point to the lounge. There is also a laundry room and downstairs WC. The landing with built-in storage cupboards opens out to the family bathroom and three bedrooms the principal bedroom is a en-suite. This stunning development will offer you the best of both worlds, with the nearby South Downs National Park, perfect for a weekend walk and the bustling city centre less than 2 miles away. Find out more today. Buying a Miller home is a smart choice. Not only does it come with a brand-new kitchen, appliances, bathroom and tiles, plus any extra fixtures and finishes you’ve chosen. Plus, you can save on your energy bills as new build houses saved homeowners £2,200 on last year’s energy bills based on the most recent Watt a Save report*. * Source – HBF Watt a Save report 2023 Plot 2096 Tenure: Freehold Length of lease: N/A Annual ground rent amount (£): N/A Ground rent review period (year/month): N/A Annual service charge amount (£): 256.84 Service charge review period (year/month): Yearly Council tax band (England, Wales and Scotland): TBC Reservation fee (£): 500 For more information about the optional extras available in our new homes, please visit the Miller Homes website.
- DISCOVER OUR AMAZING OFFERS AND GET CASHBACK^ WHEN YOU MOVE IN TO SPEND IT HOW YOU LIKE. FIND OUT MORE TODAY. ^T&Cs apply.
- Open plan kitchen/diner with french doors to garden
- Separate laundry room with rear garden access
- Full length lounge with feature bay window
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- More than 90% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their friends and family, 5 star housebuilder (HBF)
- We are open Thursday to Monday from 10:30am until 5:30pm.
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Miller Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes