View Full development
Welcome to Taylor’s Green
A stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom new homes in Darwen. Situated in a delightful market town just south of Blackburn, the town offers the perfect setting to start your journey.
Fancy £10,000 towards your deposit when you reserve selected homes. T&Cs apply.
Do you want to work out how much you can afford? You can use our Mortgage Calculator to find out your mortgage affordability.
- Darwen is a quintessential town in Lancashire. Located amid the West Pennine Moors of Blackburn, it stands within a valley, with the River Darwen flowing at its base.
- The river passes through the town, subsequently joining the River Ribble, which is one of the longest rivers in the North West of England. The town offers a picturesque landscape while remaining conveniently close to lots of great amenities.
- All of our property for sale in Darwen is situated in the heart of this friendly market town.
- One of the most popular amenities available here is the historic and recently refurbished Darwen Market. This bustling undercover market first opened in 1891 and now has over 100 stalls where you can find an array of items ranging from handmade beauty products to fine food and ales. No matter what you’re looking for, this market annex is sure to have something for you!
Buy now and save thousands
- Buy now and save over £3,100 on your energy bills and reduce carbon emissions by over 2 tonnes per year when you buy a new home! Read the February 2023 ‘Watt a Save’ report
Details added: 08/06/2022
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer