The home of great value!
The four bedroom Longford boasts a large living room leading from a separate entrance hall, taking you to a stunning contemporary kitchen-dining area with French doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also a useful utility room and WC to the downstairs space. Upstairs you’ll benefit from four bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the main bedroom featuring a private en-suite bathroom.
*Images, dimensions, and layouts are indicative only and not plot specific. Some images may also show optional upgrades at additional cost. Plot specific elevations and finishes may vary; these should be checked with a member of our sales team. Garages are provided to selected plots and our sales team will be able to confirm whether your chosen plot includes a garage.
Council Tax Band: TBC
EPC Potential Energy Efficiency: B
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included
- Single detached garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty
- Extensive options range plus 100s of kitchen combinations to choose from*
- We're registered with NHQB
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Gleeson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gleeson Homes