£7,000 Move in Package* – Extended for a limited period Only!
90% SOLD | Valley House (SE7) | Final 2 bed apartments – Available from £105,000 (25% of full value £420,000)
Required Household Income of £50,269 - £90,000 and deposit of £5,256
Online and On-site Viewings Available – Register your interest to book your viewing
Close to Canary Wharf, with quick transport links into Central London. Minutes from desirable Greenwich and Blackheath, Valley House offers a unique collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Shared Ownership homes designed with you in mind.
Apartments and duplexes ready for you to make your own
Whether you are taking your first step on the property ladder or looking to move to a larger home there is a home to suit you. Each apartment benefits from a stylish open plan kitchen providing the ideal space to experiment with food, private outdoor space to entertain friends plus parking to select apartments.
Move into Valley House this Summer and benefit from:
• £500 shopping voucher • £5,000 cashback • £1,500 legal fees paid
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Length of lease: 250
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: N/A
- Annual service charge amount: from £2064.60
- Service charge review period: Annual
- Council tax band: TBC
*Reserve within 7 days of viewing and exchange within 28 days to receive a £7,000 move in package, consisting of £1,500 towards legal fees, £500 shopping voucher and £5,000 cashback on Shared Ownership apartments 12, 17, 26, 38, 54. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Only valid from 1st July 2022 until 31st August 2022. Additional T&Cs may apply. Speak to a sales advisor for more information.
- Live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Shared Ownership available
- Modern specification and design
- Located close to North Greenwich station
- Direct transport links to London Bridge
- Live in Zone 2/3
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody