The traditional Leigh 4/5 bedroom home is characterised by a wealth of generous accommodation across three floors with plenty of space for growing families.
The entrance hall opens to the living room with bay window, and a separate study to the front of the home, with an open plan kitchen with adjacent dining area having double doors opening to the garden at the rear. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage.
The first floor landing leads to the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and good storage, a bathroom for the family and two additional bedrooms, one of which could be used as a lounge for older children. A further double bedroom with ensuite shower room and a study across the landing occupy the top floor.
- 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Upgraded fitted kitchen/diner
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Flooring fitted throughout
- Car barn and allocated parking space
- 1640 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy