View Full development
A new community of 48 three, four and five bedroom family houses in a historic Essex market town.
Coggeshall was already an established little market town even before the Romans arrived. Now it offers the perfect opportunity to put down roots in a charming, historic location, away from the hustle and bustle of big town life, yet within easy reach of Colchester and London.
Coggeshall prides itself on being one of the oldest towns in Essex. The locals like to describe it as a village and it has a true rural feel. The new community of houses at Coggeshall West fits neatly in with the surrounding architecture.
Living at Coggeshall you’ll be within a few minutes’ walk of pubs that trace their ancestry back to the middle ages, past timbered buildings that lean forward into the street, groaning with history. You can stroll by the little river that runs through the town, or head out for a country walk amidst the surrounding farmland. Then, at the end of the day, you can return to your own beautiful home offering all the style, technology and benefits of contemporary living.
Essex’s most historic village has very modern transport links with the journey time from nearby Kelvedon Station to Chelmsford in 17 minutes and London is only 53 minutes away. By road, the A120 offers swift access to Colchester and Braintree, the A12 provides a direct link right to the centre of London and out to the coast of East Anglia. The M11 offers you a quick route to the M25 and the national motorway network.
That’s what Coggeshall West is all about. Whether you are looking to get onto the housing ladder, start a family or find a tranquil place to retire, this is exactly the home you’ve been looking for.
Covid 19 Updated
Sales & Marketing Suites
OUR MARKETING SUITES AND SHOW HOMES ARE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We look forward to welcoming you to our sales offices, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are managed carefully to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our new health and safety procedures, which comply with the Government’s social distancing guidelines, are there to make sure you can visit us and move into your new Higgins home as quickly and, most importantly, as safely as possible.
Don’t forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to securing your new home.
Before your visit, please make yourself familiar with our safety procedures by reading the steps below.
5 steps to visiting us safely
1. Please book a private one hour in-person appointment at your chosen development by calling or emailing our sales team. During socially distanced visits, we unfortunately can only allow 2 people from the same household to visit at a time.
If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. When you arrive, please ensure that you are wearing a mask as you enter the marketing suite. A mask will be made available for you should you need one. Please also use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the 2m social distancing guidelines.
From here, we’ll invite you to take a seat and then explain everything you need to know about your visit.
We’ll point out the location of all hand sanitisers, wash basins, tissues and refuse bins and ask that you use these during your visit. There will also be gloves available for you to wear throughout your visit.
3. We’ll accompany you to our show homes (where available), ensuring that masks and gloves are worn at all times. As tempting as it may be, please touch as few things as possible within the show home.
4. Once we return to the marketing suite, we can continue to discuss your requirements or we can follow up any paperwork online, including making reservations or sending brochures and plans.
5. We’ll routinely wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us to keep our customers, staff and communities Covid-secure.