4 bedroom detached house
Upgraded specification includes granite worktops, integrated appliances, flooring & more! Not available with any other offer/scheme.
Enjoy a private tour of the Edlingham and see how we can help you move to a stunning new Harron home.
Families will adore this spacious, four bedroom detached family home with a south-west facing garden, open front aspect and fields. The driveway can be used to park two cars and features an integral garage. The large welcoming hallway has stylish double doors leading onto the luxurious living room with feature bay window that floods the room with light. There is a useful downstairs cloakroom, perfect for busy family life and at the heart of the property is an impressive, high specification kitchen with dining area, a true hub of the home that brings the family together. This stunning open plan room features stylish French doors that open out onto the garden, creating an elegant space for entertaining in the warmer summer months. There is a separate utility room with access to the garden and the integral garage.
The upstairs landing leads to four, fabulous double bedrooms and a modern yet elegant family bathroom. The magnificent master bedroom offers true luxury with its own stylish en-suite shower room and glamourous dressing area, a real retreat after a busy day.
Predicted EPC Rating: B-83
This plot is freehold
Management fees: £159.77
- Four double bedrooms and flexible living spaces giving you the choice on how to use your space
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading to the garden ideal for entertaining family or friends
- Luxury glazed panel doors to lounge and kitchen allowing natural light to flow freely throughout
- Separate utility with access to garden and integral garage which has flexible use
- Spacious and light lounge perfect for relaxing after a busy day or spending quality time with the family
- Master bedroom complete with stylish Hammonds wardrobes and private ensuite
- Contemporary family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes