2 bedroom semi detached house
Looking for that perfect first home? Look no further than the Hurley. The stylish Hurley is a two bedroom semi-detached home with study that is perfect for couples and growing families, elevated by the high level of detail throughout.
Downstairs provides plenty of space for entertaining, with a light-filled lounge, modern kitchen with French doors to the rear garden and a convenient WC.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, an ensuite to the master bedroom, and a large family bathroom. This home also offers a study, perfect for home working or as a versatile space for you to truly make your own.
- Includes study, ideal for home working
- Open plan kitchen dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Study perfect for home working or as a project space
- Master bedroom complete with Hammonds fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Electric vehicle car charging point
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Block paved driveway with space for parking
- Energy efficient home saving an average of £135 on monthly running costs
- 10 year NHBC warranty & insurance
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes