4 bedroom town house
Originally £409,995, reduced by £10,000! Don’t miss out! Reserve now with Part Exchange available.
Plot 129 is a modern, spacious home suits couples and families alike, who are looking for the ultimate in style and modern design with classic features and homely feel. Set over three storeys, the Kinnersley offers versatile living to suit a range of lifestyles.
From the roomy hallway, you enter the large open plan kitchen with dining area and family room, a central hub to bring a busy family together. This spacious room is the ultimate in contemporary living, creating a real focal point of this modern home. For those who like to entertain, the dining area has stylish French doors that open out onto the garden, creating a wonderful free flowing space of light and air in the warm summer months.
Upstairs to the first floor you’ll find a light filled living room with a stunning balcony, the ideal space to relax and unwind. Continuing the tranquil feel, the glorious, private master bedroom, with its own luxury en-suite shower room and stunning dressing room is also found on the first floor, providing a peaceful retreat in your own home.
The second, third and fourth bedrooms are found on the second floor, all of which are generously sized, as well as a modern yet stylish family bathroom benefiting from both a bath and shower.
- Originally £409,995, reduced by £10,000
- Sought after plot with South facing garden
- Open plan kitchen, dining and snug area ideal for flexible living, giving ample space to entertain and relax
- Formal first floor lounge with Juliette balcony overlooking a south facing garden
- Three spacious double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom
- Executive Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area fitted with Hammonds wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Detached garage set on a long block paved driveway providing a wealth of parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty & insurance on this home giving you peace of mind
- Set on a stunning development next to woodland
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes