5 bedroom detached house
This grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home.
Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
- Receive full market value on your current home with our Part Exchange scheme and move stress free, we will do all the hard work for you
- The ultimate 5 double bedroom home with 2 ensuites and 1 bathroom
- Separate study upstairs
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Family room off the kitchen
- Integral double garage and block paved driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty and insurance giving you peace of mind
- Stylish bathroom with shower and bath
- Close to local schools and commuting links within short distance
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes