This stylish four bedroom detached property has everything a modern family home needs without compromising on luxury features and high end design with the added benefit of a detached double garage and a private drive.
A spacious hallway leads through to a bright and luxurious lounge and an additional stylish family room, perfect for the children to play or even a study for yourself. The focal point of this home is the delightful, modern kitchen that has been carefully designed to a high specification. In the dining area you will find classic French doors that open onto the walled garden, creating light and space, perfect entertaining in the summer months. This central family hub has room for a sofa, ideal for relaxing with a coffee on a Sunday morning. The utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also has a downstairs cloakroom to maximise on space.
Upstairs offers stylish versatility. Encircling the roomy central landing, are four generous sized bedrooms including the magnificent master bedroom with its private en-suite shower room and sophisticated dressing area. The jewel in the Salcombe crown, the master bedroom is luxuriously spacious, a real retreat in your own home. Bedrooms two and three have ample space for double beds, accommodating a growing family or visiting guests. Bedroom four is also well proportioned and will work as either a bedroom or study, located next to the modern family bathroom, with both bath and shower facilities.
- Corner position with no houses directly to front
- External stunning features
- Detached double garage
- Bright and airy kitchen diner with boxed French doors to garden
- Separate utility room with access to garden and downstairs WC
- Family room with flexible use for home office, playroom or snug
- Large dual aspect lounge with glazed panel doors maximising light
- Master suite with dressing area and ensuite shower room
- Separate shower and bath to main bathroom
- Block paved driveway with ample parking leading to the detached double garage