This grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home.
Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
- Spacious and light hallway with gallery staircase and under stair storage
- Separate study which can be used as an office or games room for children
- Separate dining room ideal for family dinners
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors to garden great for family BBQs
- Spacious lounge with bay window and glazed panel doors, a perfect space for spending time with family after a busy day
- Separate utility with access to outside garden and integral garage which can be used for extra storage
- Master bedroom complete with your choice of Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area and private ensuite
- Bedroom two and three benefits from Jack & Jill ensuite which is useful for teenagers who like their own space
- Family bathroom benefits from separate bath and shower