The Edlingham is an outstanding five bedroom property that has a true air of opulence about it. Upon entering, you find yourself in a grand hallway leading off to the many rooms this home offers.
The useful study, perfect for those who want to work from home, and the separate dining room are located at the front of the property. Double doors leads into the plush lounge with feature French doors extending out onto the garden. The magnificent kitchen certainly has the wow factor; finished to a high specification and with its own utility room as well as room for another dining table. The feature of this room though is the garden room area which is ideal for relaxing whilst looking out onto your garden.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs with a galleried landing that sweeps around the first floor.
Every bedroom is double-sized. Bedroom 2 is ideal as a guest room as it has its own ensuite, and the master bedroom has the luxury of a dressing area as well as an ensuite with large shower. There is also a family bathroom with both bath & shower facilities.
- West facing garden
- Shared private drive
- Grand 5 bedroom family home with detached double garage and block paved driveway
- Spacious entrance hall with gallery landing
- Home office to downstairs useful for home working or study area for children & teenagers
- Separate dining room for quality time with the family enjoying a delicious home cooked meal
- Large open plan kitchen, dining area and garden room, especially useful during festive periods and family get togethers
- Separate utility handy for laundry and access to garden
- Large lounge with boxed French doors leading to garden
- Master suite complete with Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area and private ensuite
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes