Includes flooring throughout, Integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher, plus fully lawned rear garden.
The Dunstanburgh is a grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property with south facing garden, it is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home. Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
Predicted EPC Rating: B-86
This plot is freehold
Management fees: £186
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- Part Exchange available on this home
- Flooring throughout
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- South facing, lawned rear garden
- Close to local schools ideal for busy family life
- Commuting links within short distance
- 5 double bedrooms and separate study ideal for homework or home working
- Garden for children to run around and play in
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a choice of stylish units to choose from so you can personalise the heart of your home
- Spacious lounge with bay window and glazed panel double doors, a perfect space for spending time with family after a busy day
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes