4 bedroom detached house
The Hambleton is an attractive, four bedroom detached home, perfect for families looking for style combined with high specification design.
To the front of the property is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning feature bay window that fills the room with light, the ideal for the whole family to relax. The family kitchen has been designed to a high specification and features a beautifully appointed dining area with views to the rear garden, whilst dining area benefits from classic French doors opening out onto the lawn, a stylish yet convenient detail.
Downstairs also benefits from a utility room, accessed from the kitchen as well as an integral garage space and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Whilst the main bedroom benefits from an en-suite. The fourth bedroom, completing upstairs is an ideal size for a nursery, office space or playroom.
EPC Rating: 83
This plot is freehold.
The ground rent for this plot – TBC
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- Ideal home for a family with 4 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, with feature French patio doors leading into the garden
- Separate utility with access to guest WC & rear garden
- Spacious lounge great for entertaining family and friends
- Master bedroom complete with Hammonds wardrobes and private ensuite
- 2 further double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom
- NHBC 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes