This grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home.
Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
- £17,349 Stamp Duty Paid*
- Luxury Flooring & Integrated Appliances
- Feature entrance hall with the staircase leading to a galleried landing
- Large family kitchen, double doors leading into a separate family/media room
- Internal access to a double integral garage with power from the utility room
- 5 bedrooms plus a dedicated study
- Dressing area with Hammonds wardrobes to master bedroom
- Jack and Jill ensuite to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Block paved driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty