4 bedroom detached house
Ready to move into with £6,174 Stamp Duty paid! Sell your home in just 7 days with our full market value Part Exchange scheme - available for a limited time only! Plus Legal fees paid. Complete with a specification worth £20,000 includes luxury flooring throughout, lighting package, blinds package, lawned rear garden and outside tap.
Plot 84, a charming four bedroom detached home, the Windsor is a spacious family home with integral garage, offering the very best of modern luxury living.
From the hallway, you’ll find stylish double doors that lead into a bright and generous lounge. The hub of the home is the impressive, open plan kitchen, dining area and family area with French doors that lead out to the garden. Offering convenience for busy families, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a separate downstairs cloakroom. The integral garage can be accessed directly from the hallway, making it an ideal storage space.
Upstairs is four well-proportioned, double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The main bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and private dressing area. Providing versatile living, bedroom four could be used as a home office or playroom for younger children. This impressive property provides a spacious layout and clever design without compromising of style and high quality features.
- Ready to move into
- £6,174 Stamp Duty paid
- Part Exchange available, we will buy your home in just 7 days at full market value
- Legal Fees paid
- Specification worth £20,000 includes luxury flooring throughout, lighting package, blinds package, lawned rear garden and outside tap
- Spacious family home, offering generous proportions throughout
- Large, open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- French doors leading out to the garden
- Separate utility room
- Convenient downstairs cloakroom
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes