The Bayswater is an attractive double fronted four bedroom detached home with detached garage.
The ground floor features an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a separate utility room with access to the side of the property. The formal lounge provides the perfect space for the evening with plenty of room for relaxing. A large separate study with bay window and downstairs WC complete the ground floor.
The first floor provides well four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an en suite shower room, whilst the three remaining bedrooms are served well by a fully tiled modern family bathroom with a separate walk-in shower. The garage and driveway provide plenty of room for off-road parking.
This home includes:
• Open plan kitchen diner with bi-fold doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff
• Oak handrail, spindles and newel post to stairs
• Decorative, screwless polished chrome light switches and sockets
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
• White bathroom porcelain by Villeroy & Boch
• Bathroom cabinet with built in LED light and shaver point
• Fully tiled bathroom walls and floor in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic shower by Aqualisa in bathroom and en-suite
• All floor coverings included
• Block paved driveway
• Ask sales advisor for full specification details*