The Conisbrough offers modern versatile living over three storeys, with an integral garage.
The modern fitted kitchen with dining area makes the most of its position at the rear of the home with French doors that open out onto the garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom accessed from the roomy hallway.
Upstairs to the first floor you’ll find a spacious lounge, ideal for entertaining as it has a stunning feature balcony perfect for alfresco dining in the summertime. The master bedroom, with its own en-suite shower room is also located on this floor, so you’ll have the privacy of a floor all to yourselves.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are found on the second floor, both of which are double rooms, and also bedroom 4 which could be used as a study. The family bathroom benefits from both a bath and shower.
- Reserve for £99 plus Luxury flooring
- The perfect location to set down roots with countryside living
- Four bedrooms or three bedrooms and a study suiting a professional couple or family
- Nestled towards the bottom of the development near open space
- With a South facing balcony take in the woodland views and relax in total sophistication
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors to the garden ideal for entertaining family or friends
- Integral garage with access from hallway
- Master suite complete with Hammonds wardrobes and private ensuite
- Separate shower and bath to bathroom
- Ideal for commuting to York, Leeds or Harrogate