This grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home.
Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
- Less than 10 minutes to Harrogate ideal for a day out to Bettys tea room or a picnic in the stunning floral gardens
- Close to local schools ideal for busy family life
- Commuting links within short distance
- 5 double bedrooms and separate study ideal for homework or home working
- Garden for children to run around and play in
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a choice of stylish units to choose from so you can personalise the heart of your home
- Spacious lounge with bay window with enough space for a Christmas tree and to open Christmas presents on Christmas day
- Master bedroom complete with your choice of Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area and private ensuite
- Integral double garage handy for extra storage or converting
- NHBC 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind