3 bedroom semi detached house
Visit our fully furnished view home including curtains, blinds, light fittings & a furniture package.
This stylish and spacious three bedroom semi-detached home is perfect for growing families and couples alike.
The light and airy living room is luxuriously appointed, while at the heart of the property is an impressive, high specification kitchen with dining area, ideal for sitting down together to share a meal. This spacious open plan room features stylish French doors which open out onto the garden, creating the perfect space to enjoy the warmer summer months. The property also includes a downstairs WC, extra storage space and integral garage.
The upstairs landing leads to the generously sized master bedroom, complete with stylish en-suite shower room, and a further two bedrooms ideal for a growing family or overnight guests. A modern yet elegant family bathroom completes the first floor of this fabulous home.
EPC Rating: 84
This plot is freehold.
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Additional terms and conditions apply
- Reserve this home for just £99
- Visit our fully furnished view home including curtains, blinds, light fittings & a furniture package
- Shower over bath
- Lawned rear garden and outside tap
- Including integrated appliances & lawned rear garden
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home perfect for couples and growing families
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors to the garden, a perfect space for family dinners
- Master bedroom complete with your choice of Hammonds wardrobes with private en-suite
- A further two bedrooms and spacious, stylish family bathroom
- NHBC 10 year warranty giving you peace of mind
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes