View Full development
Dunholme is a fantastic village location, situated just 6 miles north of Lincoln. The village boasts excellent amenities including village hall and a co-op food store, and the neighbouring village of Welton benefits from further amenities including pubs, takeaways, doctors surgery and more. The village is within the catchment area for the highly rated William Farr secondary school and is situated on the edge of the A46 which provides a direct route out of Lincoln, with further convenient transport links.
About Shared Ownership
With shared ownership, you’ll purchase a share of your home which will be subject to your individual affordability. You’ll then pay rent on the remaining share owned by Longhurst Group – the housing association.
But that’s not all! As you build equity in your home, you can increase your ownership over time, eventually owning 100% of the property. These shared ownership properties are located in a desirable village location and built to high standards, so you can enjoy all the benefits of homeownership without compromising on location or quality.
All properties on this development that are for sale with The New Homes Agent are available to purchase on a shared ownership basis only, with shares between 45% and 75% being made available.
Example Share Breakdowns
Please find examples of share amounts available provided:
- 45% share – Purchase price £99,000 – Rental Amount Payable £319.28 per month
- 60% share – Purchase price £132,000 – Rental Amount Payable £243.66 per month
- 75% share – Purchase price £165,000 – Rental Amount Payable £168.03 per month
Full Property Value: £220,000
Total rent includes rent, building insurance, third party management charge and management charge.
Shared Ownership Criteria
In order to submit an application for a shared ownership home, you’d need to consider the following criteria.
- Do you have a local connection to Dunholme and the surrounding area?
- Do you have a local connection to West Lindsey?
- Do you currently own another property that isn’t being sold?
- Is your total combined household income within £80,000 per annum?
For further details on whether you would be eligible for one of these homes, please contact The New Homes Agent.
Details added: 04/03/2023
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer