Originally £699,495 – Reduced by £20,500. Includes flooring throughout, plus integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler. This outstanding five bedroom property has a true air of opulence about it. As soon as you walk into the Edlingham you find yourself in a grand hallway leading off to the many rooms this home offers. The Edlingham also has the added benefit of a detached double garage.
The useful study, perfect for those who want to work from home, and the separate dining room are located at the front of the property. Double doors leads into the plush lounge with feature French doors extending out onto the garden. The magnificent kitchen certainly has the wow factor; finished to a high specification and with its own utility room as well as room for another dining table. The feature of this room though is the garden room area which is ideal for relaxing whilst looking out onto your garden.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs with a galleried landing that sweeps around the first floor.
Every bedroom is double-sized. Bedroom 2 is ideal as a guest room as it has its own ensuite, and the master bedroom has the luxury of a dressing area as well as an ensuite with large shower. There is also a family bathroom with both bath & shower facilities.
EPC Rating: 86
This plot is freehold.
The ground rent for this plot is £190
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- Reduced by £20,500
- Flooring throughout
- Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Grand 5 bedroom family home with detached double garage and block paved driveway
- Spacious entrance hall with gallery landing
- Home office to downstairs useful for home working or study area for children & teenagers
- Separate dining room for quality time with the family enjoying a delicious home cooked meal
- Large open plan kitchen, dining area and garden room, especially useful during festive periods and family get togethers
- Separate utility handy for laundry and access to garden
- Large lounge with boxed French doors leading to garden
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes