Plum Tree Court
View Full development
The New Homes Agent are excited to be working with local developers, Hughes McLaughlin Homes, to bring to the market the last remaining plots in the newly built, Plum Tree Court development, in the sought-after village of North Leverton. A range of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes are currently under construction, with all homes due for completion before 31st March 2021, allowing purchasers to take full advantage of the current stamp duty holiday. With several months left in the build schedule, the developer is offering the unique opportunity to influence the design, layout and specification of certain plots. The earlier you come on board, the greater the level of influence you can have.
THERE’S MORE – The developer is offering an exclusive BOXING DAY INCENTIVES PACKAGE to any purchaser who reserves a home between December 26th and January 31st. Buyers will have a limited opportunity to receive a DOUBLE DISCOUNT on Stamp Duty, with the developers offering a full ‘cash-back’ incentive, to the same value that your Stamp Duty contribution would have been, prior to the Stamp Duty Holiday being introduced. Hughes Mclaughlin Homes understand that furnishing your brand-new home can be expensive, which is why they are offering this substantial cash incentive, so you can treat yourself to something special once the keys are yours. Why not go for that Savoir Bed you have always dreamed of? Or that irresistibly luxurious family sofa you couldn’t justify splashing out on? (until now!). With between £6,250 and £19,750 cashback incentives available (Plot dependant), you can kickstart 2021 in the right way and treat yourself to some much-needed home comforts. On top of this fantastic ‘cash-back’ offer, the developer will also include all floor coverings throughout the property, and cover the cost of your legal fees up to a total of £1,500*.
• Plots 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 9 are constructed from a Premium Jasmin Blend Wienerberger brick
• Plots 1, 2 and 6 are constructed from a Flemish Cottage Blend Wienerberger brick
• All guttering and downpipes in durable black PVC
• Double Glazed windows in stylish Anthracite Grey
• Aluminium Anthracite Bifolding doors to rear elevations
• Indian Sandstone paving area to all rear gardens
• Permeable Plasmore block paving to all driveways
• All garages fitted with a Hormann anthracite grey, remote-controlled insulated sectional doors.
• Rustic Clay pantile roof tiles throughout
• Oak porches with Rosemary pantile finish
• Composite front doors in anthracite grey with premium locking systems
• Aluminium bi-folding doors to rear aspects in anthracite grey
• 1.8m masonry walls to the rear boundary of plots 1, 2 & 3.
• 1.8m fencing with concrete posts and double-sided tanalised rails in rough sawn timber in a stylish ‘Hit and Miss’ formation for increased durability to plots 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
• Boundary treatment to the front gardens: black metal railing fronted by Yew or Beach hedging for a premium feel
• All turf included to front and rear gardens
• Mixture of PIR sensor and switch operated up and downlighters in matt black finish, front and rear
• Outside power sockets and taps to all plots
• Car charging points included to all plots
• Kitchens supplied by Prime Interiors with Bosch and Neff integrated appliances to include: fridge freezer, extractor, 4 or 5 Zone induction hob (plot dependant), full-size fan oven, combi microwave oven and plate warming, wine cooler, dishwasher and space for washer and dryer in utility.
• Quartz worktops to all kitchen and utility areas
• Brushed chrome sockets and switches to the ground floor, hallway and landing. (Plot 1 & 3 chrome throughout)
• Premium Sanitary ware to include wall mounted vanity units in a range of colours and designs, open for buyer choice
• Porcelanosa Tiling throughout – tiled floors and half-tiled walls to ground floor W/C. Full tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and shower rooms, with waterfall showerheads, Wall mounted, concealed cisterns, demister mirrors, wall mounted vanity units and floor mounted toilets with concealed cisterns.
• Bathroom fitted with thermostatic controlled, electric towel rail in chrome finish, operating independently from the main heating system for ease of use in summer months.
• Downlighters to kitchen/diners, hallway, landing, utility, bathroom, ensuites & WC. Pendants to all bedrooms to allow for a choice of feature light fittings
• Oak internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
• All internal walls painted in luxurious Egyptian Cotton – buyer choice available on some plots, depending on build stage
• Underfloor Heating system powered by a Mitsubishi Air Source Heat Pump, and connected to a pressurised, unvented cylinder (NO GAS. NO OIL. NO SOLID FUELS).
• Contemporary painted skirting board and architrave
• Staircases: Mixture of hard and softwood (plot dependant – Upgrade options available to hardwood spindles or glass balustrades (clear or smoked available))
• BT/Openreach Fibre optic broadband to each home, with CAT-6 multimedia cabling throughout.
• TV ariel and sky dish included and fitted.