4 bedroom detached house
This home comes with £7,174 Stamp Duty paid plus your legal fees paid. Enjoy a furniture package, flooring and blinds throughout, lighting package, and Hammonds wardrobes in the second bedroom.
This exquisite, four bedroom detached home spoils you with space and style. The charming Baybridge is perfect for the modern family that enjoys fine living.
The light-filled living room at the front of the property has stylish double doors leading into the open plan kitchen and dining area, giving the downstairs a glorious sense of space. The true hub of the home is the impressive high specification kitchen with dining area, ideal for bringing together even the busiest of families. The dining area benefits from stylish French doors opening out onto the garden, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months. Catering for family life, there is a separate utility room with access to the garden and a useful downstairs cloakroom.
Four stunning and spacious bedrooms can be found upstairs including the glamourous master bedroom that offers a luxurious retreat with an en-suite shower room. There is also a modern family bathroom that maintains the classic style of the rest of the property.
- £7,174 Stamp Duty paid
- Legal fees paid
- Furniture package
- Flooring and blinds throughout, lighting package, and Hammonds wardrobes in the second bedroom.
- Spacious lounge with double glazed panel doors adding an extra touch of luxury to your home
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with your choice of modern units to choose from
- Separate utility with access to guest WC and outside handy for gardening tasks
- French doors to dining area providing easy access to the garden perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Master bedroom complete with your choice of Hammonds wardrobes and private ensuite
- Integral garage which can be used for extra storage
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes