5 bedroom detached house
Ready to move in with £26,999 stamp duty paid! Sell your home in just 7 days with our full market value Part Exchange scheme. Complete with flooring throughout!
The award-winning Berkhamsted won the best luxury house award! Set on a cul-de-sac location with large south facing garden and parking for three cars. This home includes luxury flooring throughout.
At over 2,400 sq ft, this award winning home is the pinnacle of the Harron Homes collection. Recognised by the housebuilding industry’s awards as the best luxury home design in the UK.
Plot 194, The Berkhamsted is a grand regency style home with elegant tall windows and feature front door offering spacious rooms with high end finishes, perfect for a large family. The Berkhamsted also has the added benefit of a detached double garage.
The impressive hallway leads to the many reception rooms and features a grand staircase. The study and the dining room are located at the front of the Berkhamsted, and are both light and airy rooms benefiting from the Georgian inspired windows. The stunning lounge is found towards the rear of the property and features double doors that open out onto the garden. The kitchen is the masterpiece of this home; this spacious room has a high specification kitchen overlooking the garden, while the family area has ample space for a dining table and a sofa, with doors leading to the garden. An additional store cupboard and large utility room are also accessed from the kitchen.
Upstairs the galleried landing leads to five double sized bedrooms. The master bedroom offers luxury accommodation with its own ensuite and separate dressing area. Bedroom two also has an ensuite making it perfect as a guest suite, whilst the large family bathroom has both a bath and shower suited to a large family.
- Ready to move in!
- £26,999 stamp duty paid
- Complete with luxury flooring throughout
- Set on a cul-de-sac location with a large south-facing garden and parking for 3 cars
- Award-winning Berkhamsted house type for 'Best Luxury House'
- This home includes luxury flooring throughout
- It's time to move to a new, energy efficient home with a 10-year NHBC warranty giving you peace of mind
- Contemporary 5 bedroom regency style home with block paved driveway, detached double garage and large south facing garden
- Enhanced specification as standard, ask to find out more
- Large open aspect kitchen with dining and family area including French doors to rear garden
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes