The Bradwell is a stunningly-crafted, three-bedroom, detached family home with a spacious study and an integral garage.
Upon entering the property, you will find the light and airy living room situated on your right-hand side. This in turn leads through to a set of double doors to the high-specification kitchen/diner. French doors open out onto the private rear garden, which is simply perfect for relaxing in with family and friends, while a separate utility room also provides garden access. The ground floor layout is topped off by a guest cloakroom, which is reached via the utility room.
The first floor benefits from plenty of space and versatility, boasting three good-sized bedrooms, one of which includes its own en-suite shower room. A dedicated study offers a quiet and secluded place to work in, while a contemporary-style bathroom is located straight ahead upon reaching the top of the stairs.
- Help to Buy available for first time buyers!
- Move in by the end of March!
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Flooring included throughout
- Separate study ideal for working from home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integral garage
- Double block paved driveway