A charming two-bedroom semi-detached home with a contemporary open-plan layout to maximise light and space. The Langley 2 is a great option for first-time buyers and downsizers alike.
The ground floor includes a downstairs WC and a through-lounge leading to the modern kitchen diner with double-glazed French doors to make the most of the views through to the rear garden.
The stairs lead from the living room up to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A useful storage cupboard space is provided under the stairs and in bedroom one.
First-time buyers may also qualify for the governments Help To Buy scheme meaning you could reserve this home with just a 5% deposit. Ask the sales advisor for further details.
This home includes:
• Open plan kitchen diner with French doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Bosch
• Solid oak handrail and newel post to stairs
• LED downlighters in the kitchen and bathroom
• White bathroom porcelain by Twyford with chrome Hansgrohe taps
• Fully tiled bathroom walls in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic Aqualisa shower above the bath in bathroom with sliding soap dish
• Chrome Roper Rhodes towel rail and toilet roll holder
• Parking space
• All floor coverings included