The Bamburgh is a spacious 3 bedroom home with a modern open plan kitchen and dining area, and French doors to the west facing rear garden.
The front of the property benefits from great views of the pond and open spaces. Opposite the cosy lounge is a guest WC. Throughout the home you have access to handy storage areas such as the under stair cupboard as well as on the landing and in the bathroom. The third bedroom can be used as a home office or playroom.
Upstairs you will find the stylish master bedroom and a second double-sized bedroom, offering a light and airy feel with plenty of space. Bedroom three is a single room ideal for a nursery or office space. There is a handy storage cupboard on the landing as well as another cupboard in the sleek and stylish family bathroom.
Predicted EPC Rating: B-84
This plot is freehold
Management fees: £102.47
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- Specific purchasing criteria applies, please speak to our Sales Executives for more details
- Great views to the front - overlooking ponds and open spaces
- West facing garden
- Spacious hallway with guest WC which is handy for any visitors
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with a range of stylish kitchen choices to choose from so you can personalise the heart of your home
- Dining area looks out to the garden through French doors blending indoor and outdoor living during the warmer months
- A cosy lounge ideal to relax in and spend some quality time together
- Plenty of storage with an under stair cupboard and two storage cupboards upstairs
- Two double bedrooms & one single which can be used as a home office and a perfect quiet place for any online meetings
- Block paved driveway with parking for two cars
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes