4 bedroom detached house
You could sell your home in just 7 days with our full market value Part Exchange.
The Tonbridge is an attractive, four bedroom detached home, perfect for families looking for style combined with high specification design.
To the front of the property is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning feature bay window that fills the room with light, the ideal space to relax and unwind after a long day. The modern kitchen has been designed to a high specification and features a beautifully appointed dining area with views to the rear garden. The dining area benefits from classic French doors opening out onto the lawn, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months.
Accommodating a busy family life, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also features a useful downstairs cloakroom. There is a convenient storage cupboard underneath the stairs and the garage can be accessed directly from the hallway making it a handy extra.
Upstairs there are four luxury double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, with both a shower and a separate bath. The magnificent master bedroom is Tonbridge’s crowning glory with lovely views over the garden, an en-suite shower room and a fabulous dressing area.
Predicted EPC Rating: B-84
This plot is freehold
Management Fees: TBC
Council Tax Band: For further information on local council tax bandings please visit Check your Council Tax band
- Available with Part Exchange - no estate agent fees, no chain
- Integrated appliances
- Lawned rear garden & outside tap
- Stunning family home with four double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden, a perfect space for family dining enjoying quality time together
- Separate utility handy for laundry or extra storage plus access to garden and guest WC
- Stylish glass panel glazed doors to kitchen and lounge giving an extra touch of luxury
- Spacious lounge with bay window is the perfect place to relax and spend time with friends or family
- Access from hallway to integral garage with flexible use for home gym
- Master bedroom boasting impressive dressing area with Hammonds wardrobe and private ensuite
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes