4 bedroom detached house
Ready to move into with £10,599 Stamp Duty paid! Sell your home in just 7 days with our full market value Part Exchange scheme – only available for a limited time! Complete with luxury flooring throughout, integrated appliances and lawned rear garden!
Plot 104, The Settle v0 is a thoughtfully designed, spacious four bedroom family home with integral garage.
A large hallway, with a convenient downstairs cloakroom, showcases stylish double doors that lead to the lounge area, featuring dual aspect bay windows that fill the room with light. At the heart of the property is an open plan, kitchen with dining and family room, featuring a high quality kitchen as well as space for a dining table and sofa. Here, French doors open out to the garden, maximising space during the warm summer months. There is also separate utility room with access to the garden and the integral garage.
Four double bedrooms are found upstairs, offering generous proportions and room for all the family. The main bedroom benefits from a private ensuite shower room and sophisticated dressing area. On this floor you will also find the modern family bathroom with a bath and separate shower. This impressive home delivers on both style and function for modern homeowners.
*Part Exchange not available in conjunction with this offer. Other moving schemes such as Harron Homemover are available to help you move to your dream home – Ask our friendly Sales Executive for more information.
- Ready to move into
- £10,599 Stamp Duty paid
- Sell your home in just 7 days with our full market value Part Exchange scheme
- Luxury flooring throughout, integrated appliances and lawned rear garden
- Energy efficient home with south facing garden on the edge of the development
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading to the garden ideal for entertaining family or friends
- Luxury glazed panel doors to lounge and kitchen allowing natural light to flow freely throughout
- Statement entrance hall with double height ceilings and a galleried landing
- Separate utility with access to garden and integral garage
- Spacious lounge perfect for relaxing after a busy day or spending quality time with the family
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes