The striking appearance of the Hedingham makes it a truly distinguished and desirable home. The lounge at the front of the property is incredibly spacious and ideal for relaxing with the family, while the impressive high specification kitchen overlooks the garden and has ample space for a dining table. This is an ideal space to enjoy as a family, with the benefit of French doors leading onto the garden. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom accessed via the kitchen. The luxurious dining room offers space to entertain with double doors opening onto a patio area, perfect for the warm summer months.
Upstairs, the generous landing leads to five double bedrooms and a separate study, which is ideal for those working from home. The master bedroom offers luxury accommodation with its own en-suite and sophisticated dressing area. Bedroom two also has its own an en-suite, making it a highly suitable guest suite, while the large family bathroom has both a bath and shower.
- Luxury Tudor style executive 5 bedroomed detached house with double integral garage
- Multiple features house that has been built with lots of character but benefits from all the modern day to day fittings such as dressing area with luxury fitted wardrobes
- Large kitchen which can fit a large family dining table
- Integral garage with access just off the utility ideal for storage and adaptable to change the use to gym or work studio. Enough space to store cars.
- Master bedroom with Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area separate from bedroom and allows the largest of beds to fit without taking up space
- Study room can be adaptable and used also as 6th bedroom for large families
- Spacious gallery landing is bright and airy and the windows allow the natural light in
- Utility is seperated by a door and no noises coming from washing machine or dryer whilst cooking in kitchen. Lots of space for washing baskets, pets baskets and food storage
- Blocked paved driveway low maintenance driveway, ability to park side by side without moving to let another car out
- Fireplace alcove to enable an electric fire for cosy nights in front of television