5 bedroom detached house
Plot 100, the five bedroom Portchester offers classic features and elegant style throughout its spacious layout.
The central hallway leads to a roomy, bright lounge with a feature bay window and French doors leading out to the garden. Across the hallway is an additional reception room that would make an ideal playroom for younger children. A true focal point of the home is the kitchen and dining area which also benefits from French doors that open out on to the garden, perfect for the warmer summer months. Accommodating busy family life, a separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom maximise storage.
Upstairs is four stylish double bedrooms, with bedroom two benefiting from an en-suite, making it the perfect guest bedroom. The fifth bedroom could also be a study or home office. There is also a modern family bathroom with both a bath and a shower. The roomy main bedroom features and en-suite shower room and private dressing area, offering a luxury retreat in your own home. The impressive five bedroom home with double garage offers both style and function for modern families.
- Final Portchester available
- Large home to suit a flexible lifestyle
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate family room ideal for relaxing or entertaining
- The lounge is filled with natural light from the bay window and French doors to rear garden
- Large master suite with Hammonds wardrobes to dressing area and private ensuite
- Second bedroom with private ensuite ideal for guests
- Upstairs study ideal for home working or with flexible use
- Integral double garage and block paved driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty and insurance giving you peace of mind
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Harron Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes