Carefully crafted studio Shared Ownership homes in Battersea, SW8 | Register Your Interest*
Available from £128,750 (25% of full value £515,000)
Be part of the renowned Battersea Power Station regeneration project! Live in the Shared Ownership Collection at New Mansion Square and benefit from the following amenities:
- Private balcony or terrace
– Concierge Service
– Private Residents Lounge
– 5 minutes walk from Battersea Power Station underground on the Northern Line
– Loads of green space with residents only garden and short walk to Battersea Park
– Moments away from the iconic Battersea Power Station and river Thames.
Exclusive virtual viewings this summer at our Clapham Marketing hub. Register your interest to Book your viewing now to get the first pick of these stunning homes.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 – 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased ‘share’ of the home. What’s more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
Length of lease: 999 Years
Annual ground rent amount: £0
Ground rent review period: N/A
Annual service charge amount: £2135.86
Service charge review period: Annual
Council tax band: TBC
Register your interest to boook your viewing at New Mansion Square.
*Viewings available this Summer 2022, for those who live and/or work in the borough of Wandsworth.
New Mansion Square is built in collaboration with Battersea Power Station.
Exterior imagery is of planning CGIs for guidance purposes only.
Priority for all homes at New Mansion Square will be for those who live and/or work in the borough of Wandsworth and are registered on the Wandsworth housing list. Applicants interested in purchasing at New Mansion Square will need to be registered with Wandsworth Home Buy Council and receive a reference number before being able to reserve a home. All homes will be allocated in line with Wandsworth allocation process which we recommend you look at prior to making a reservation.
- Private balcony
- Access to concierge services
- Landscaped residents' garden
- Enjoy living within reach of superb dining options
- A selection of retail offerings
- New cycle routes
- Battersea Park; home to a delightful boating lake, a children's zoo, convenient sporting facilities and more
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Peabody
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peabody