A charming double fronted three bedroom detached home with a modern approach in design.
A furnished Huxley is now available to view by appointment
The ground floor provides a large lounge, and an open plan dining area and a stylish kitchen, as well as a downstairs WC cloakroom. From the lounge French doors lead to the patio area and rear garden.
Three well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 easily big enough for double beds the master with an en-suite, as well as the contemporary bathroom with thermostatic shower make up the first floor.
The driveway provides off-road parking.
- The difference between a Huxley A and Huxley A Aspect is the location of the French doors which may be at the rear (Huxley A) or to the side of the sitting room (Huxley A Aspect) in order to make the most of plot-specific views and gardens.
This home includes:
• Open plan kitchen diner with bi-fold doors for garden access
• Rear garden fully fenced and turfed
• Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff
• Choice of gas or induction hob
• Oak handrail and newel post to stairs
• LED downlighters in the kitchen & bathrooms
• White bathroom porcelain by Villeroy & Boch
• Chrome taps by Hansgrohe
• Fully tiled bathroom walls and floors in a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
• Thermostatic shower by Aqualisa in bathroom and en-suite
• Heated chrome ladder style towel rail in bathroom
• Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
• Block Paved Driveway and electric vehicle charging point
• Decorative, screwless polished chrome light switches and sockets
• *Always ask the sales advisor for full specification details.