Thoughtfully designed over three floors, The Bayswater is a good-sized family home ideal for flexible modern living. The open-plan kitchen with dining and family area opens out onto your rear garden through French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a WC and a spacious bay-fronted living room, perfect for the family to relax in. Upstairs, you will find the first three bedrooms – two doubles, one with its own en suite, a further twin bedroom plus your family bathroom. The top floor is entirely yours, the impressive principal bedroom benefits from it’s own en suite and dressing area.
- Open-plan kitchen/family dining area, fridge/freezer and dishwasher included as standard.
- Bay-fronted living room
- French doors leading to a fully turfed garden
- Principal bedroom featuring an en suite
- 3 further bedrooms, bedroom 2 also featuring en suite
- Single garage with 2 parking spaces
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with David Wilson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes