- INCENTIVES WORTH 27,079 * CORNER PLOT * OPEN-PLAN * EN SUITE * FULLY TURFED GARDEN * PARKING * The Lutterworth is a bright and spacious three bedroom home. When you walk through your front door you enter a generous sized entrance hall, to one side you have your open-plan kitchen / dining area, to the other you have your family sized living room. Both benefitting from having French doors that link to your fully turfed rear garden. Giving you the ideal space for family entertaining. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, one single along with your family bathroom. Your main bedroom also benefits from having an en suite. Outside your home is then completed with driveway parking for two cars and a fully turfed rear garden. Book your appointment today.
- 17,000 towards your mortgage, deposit or moving & running costs
- Plus save up to 6,257 towards your flooring
- Upgraded kitchen package worth 2,750
- Shower package worth 1,072
- Open-plan kitchen / dining area with French doors
- Spacious living room with French doors
- En suite to main bedroom
- Move in for summer!
- Corner plot location
- Two parking spaces
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with Barratt Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
Details added: 03/11/2022Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer