The Archford has been carefully designed throughoutcomplete with the impressive feature staircase, a spacious landing, plenty of storage and lots of natural light streaming in through the lovely big windows.Downstairs your spacious lounge is bright and airy, whilst your open-plan kitchen and dining room which runs across the back of your home has double doors opening onto your rear garden – it’s the perfect entertaining space, especially during those summer BBQ months.Upstairs the main bedroom features an en suite while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- End-of-terrace home with a driveway with space for two cars
- Social open-plan kitchen & dining room to the rear of the home - it's the hub of the home
- Double doors from here lead out onto your large garden
- Your separate lounge is suited for those cosy evenings
- Three bedrooms - two double and one single
- En suite to your main bedroom
- Adapt the single bedroom to suit your needs - home office, dressing room or gym room?
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with David Wilson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes