3 bedroom end terraced house
You could save over 3,100 a year on your energy bills. Save up to 19,750, plus flooring! A beautiful semi-detached home with plenty of space for all of the family. Downstairs you’ll find your modern bright kitchen with space for a breakfast table and your open-plan lounge/dining room with double doors leading to your garden – it’s the perfect family space to enjoy those summer evenings. Upstairs are two spacious double bedrooms, your main with its own en suite and a further single bedroom which would make a great home office if you work from home!
- Save up to 19,750
- Upgraded kitchen, bathroom, electricals and flooring, worth over 11,500
- Semi-detached three bedroom family home
- Driveway to the side of your home with space for two cars
- Large south facing garden
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- En suite to your main bedroom
- Separate kitchen and breakfast area
- Plenty of storage
- Why not use your single bedroom as a home office?
- Council Tax: Please confirm the council tax band with David Wilson Homes
- Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes