Looking for a great home in south London? This two-bedroom apartment on the third floor of Crypton House has a modern open plan living/dining area that opens out on to a private balcony. As well as a stylish fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances, and an en suite to the main bedroom, further benefits include an additional separate bathroom and plenty of storage space throughout. Buy with just a 5% deposit and a London Help to Buy: Equity Loan, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions. Total area: 665 sq ft / 61.8 sq m. New Mill Quarter will offer a total of 440 new homes, including 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. This south-west London development offers direct links to London Victoria in under 30 minutes from adjacent Hackbridge Station.
- Total area: 665 sq ft / 61.8 sq m.
- *Available with London Help to Buy*
- Third floor apartment
- Private balcony
- Modern, open plan living/dining area
- Bright, spacious main bedroom with en suite
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Potential for a home office
- Ample storage space throughout