Looking for a great first home in south London? This 1-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of Voile Court is available with London Help to Buy and features a modern, open plan living/dining area that opens out on to a private terrace. There is a U-shaped kitchen and a spacious double bedroom. Further benefits include ample storage space throughout. Total area: 607 sq ft / 56.4 sq m. New Mill Quarter will offer a total of 440 new homes, including 1 and 2-bedroom apartments and 3 and 4-bedroom houses. This south-west London development offers direct links to London Victoria in under 30 minutes from adjacent Hackbridge Station.
- Total area: 607 sq ft / 56.4 sq m.
- *Available with London Help to Buy and a 16,800 deposit*
- *Featured Home - Stamp Duty paid and 8,000 towards upgrades. T&Cs apply*
- *Save up to 15,000 with our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme*
- Private terrace
- Open plan living/dining area and U-shaped kitchen
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Adjacent to Hackbridge Station - reach London Victoria in under 30 minutes
- On-site Lidl supermarket, medical centre and proposed retail units