Royal Parade, Canterbury
View Full development
Set just outside the historic city of Canterbury on the former Howe Barracks site, Royal Parade has a selection of 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses. The development offers the perfect chance to become part of a thriving new community.
Royal Parade will feature a 11 acre legacy park with paths and trails, natural play space, ponds and woodland glades for residents and the wider community to enjoy. The development is also just a short distance from a host of transport links, including Canterbury West Railway Station. Click here to read our latest newsletter with news and updates about Royal Parade.
Our Sales Information Centre is open for pre-booked appointments for customers who require a personal meeting or wish to view our new homes. Our main priority continues to be the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers and we have strict social distancing procedures in place - click here for more information. Our dedicated Sales team remains available for business remotely to ensure that you are able to register your interest via telephone or email and you can even complete your purchase from the comfort of your own home. To arrange your private visit get in touch with our Sales Executives by calling us or you can email Royal.Parade@taylorwimpey.com.
- Stunning collection of two, three and four bedroom homes.
- A range of house designs plus a collection of apartments.
- Part of the wider Howe Barracks development including a new legacy park with views of the city and cathedral, open space and community facilities.
- Canterbury historic city centre less than a mile away.
- Superb road links via the A2.
- University of Kent nearby.